New Runde

sureshot

Registered
I just received my custom Runde cue in the mail Monday. I have to say a very fine looking cue. Cue is birdseye maple with ebony points with red, blue, and maple veneers. There is a ivory diamond in each point. Butt is ebony with more ivory diamonds. The bigger diamond are out lined in re veneer. The wrap is a black leather. Cue plays great. i've attached some pics.

Attachments

• rundeo4 004.jpg
    rundeo4 004.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 406
  • rundeo4 002.jpg
    rundeo4 002.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 431
  • rundeo4 004.jpg
    rundeo4 004.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 323

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
sureshot said:
I just received my custom Runde cue in the mail Monday. I have to say a very fine looking cue. Cue is birdseye maple with ebony points with red, blue, and maple veneers. There is a ivory diamond in each point. Butt is ebony with more ivory diamonds. The bigger diamond are out lined in re veneer. The wrap is a black leather. Cue plays great. i've attached some pics.

Wow...I just saw this! I can't believe no one has commented on your new Runde....so I will...VERY NICE!!!! Enjoy your new toy. I have a new PFD that should be here in a week or so. It is Ebony, Amboyna Burl, and Ivory. Can't wait to get it. I'll post some pics when I receive it.

Danny 314

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful cue. I'm currently looking for a Schon made by Bob Runde. I love his work.

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
Danny 314 said:
Beautiful cue. I'm currently looking for a Schon made by Bob Runde. I love his work.

Danny,

Got a couple for sale. An R-12 and an R-6 with R-9 points. PM me if any interest.

Sureshot,

Great Runde cue! He really does nice work. Aesthetics mixed with a great hit. What more could you ask for? Congrats, and Happy Holidays!

Steve