New Schon cue extensions

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was looking for a light weight extension for my wife's and my Schon cues and came across some nice looking ones made by Rick Roper. Received them thismorning, and I have to say they are really high quality. Quick on and off using their custom replacement bumpers, very light weight made of what appears to be a carbon tube and have the ability to stack extensions if you ever would want to. The custom bumpers he makes for Schons weigh slightly over 1/10th of an oz more than a stock bumper. Not much difference really, but I had extra weight bolts and had one 1/10th of an oz lighter, so I swaped it out to keep the weight the same. When ordering he asked if I knew the butt diameter, and I went to measure the two cues I was ordering for. They were apx .015 different and he made the new bumpers to the dimensions given. Can order any length and I ordered a 6" and 8". Time to my door less than 2 weeks and normally would have been faster, but he was shut down before Xmas, so was getting alot of orders. Great service and a quality product, also i think he can make for most all cues. Two pictures are before and after.

Attachments

• 20220118_122052.jpg
    20220118_122052.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 710
  • 20220118_113634.jpg
    20220118_113634.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 907

Daddybear

Registered
Was looking for a light weight extension for my wife's and my Schon cues and came across some nice looking ones made by Rick Roper. Received them thismorning, and I have to say they are really high quality. Quick on and off using their custom replacement bumpers, very light weight made of what appears to be a carbon tube and have the ability to stack extensions if you ever would want to. The custom bumpers he makes for Schons weigh slightly over 1/10th of an oz more than a stock bumper. Not much difference really, but I had extra weight bolts and had one 1/10th of an oz lighter, so I swaped it out to keep the weight the same. When ordering he asked if I knew the butt diameter, and I went to measure the two cues I was ordering for. They were apx .015 different and he made the new bumpers to the dimensions given. Can order any length and I ordered a 6" and 8". Time to my door less than 2 weeks and normally would have been faster, but he was shut down before Xmas, so was getting alot of orders. Great service and a quality product, also i think he can make for most all cues. Two pictures are before and after.
I love it! I want one! Hw do I order them?

gsm1sw

Banger by birth
Gold Member
Silver Member
He's on FB too. i've got one for my Mezz and really like it.
This guy?