new shaft - change stick weight+balance?

fish on

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are all shafts created equal?
I was thinking if you buy a non- custom fitted shaft ,cue will not be balanced and the weight not true !
I bought a custom cue and added a predator 314 shaft.
The shaft was custom fitted from a predator blank, This shaft joint was custom and made for this butt .
The custom cue maker must take alot of things into consideration.

What I am trying to say is,if you buy a after market shaft, the stick can be out of balance and the weight will not be what you think!

No big thing for a hacker but with all the pros using other manufactured shafts they might like to have this checked out.

I recently bought a predator stick which came complete 314-2 predator shaft and predator butt.
I assume the cue is balanced and the weight accurate.
Just a thought when you are buying a cue.
 
Back
Top