New Spitz Cues ~ Going to new homes

97Buick22

Go Blackhawks!
Silver Member
Here are a few new cues that are spoken for. Thanks to the new owners for their purchases! Enjoy them......:thumbup:

***Dark rich coco with curly w/ fine silver rings (60" total length)
***Titlest fullsplice Shedua into curly
w/ Ivory Hoppe Ring

DSC_4129.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_4132.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_4130.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_4131.jpg
[/IMG]
 
The titlist one is so nice. Did you do the splicing yourself? Could you PM a price for a build like that? Thanks
 
The titlist with the hoppe ring is amazing! Both cues are gorgeous, but I really dig the titlist player. Very nice!

Braden
 
Thanks for the kind words guys. The fullsplice is a John Davis Blank. I will be doing my own fullsplice cues very soon. Jimmy send me an e-mail and I will give you a quote. I don't use PM's anymore. Thanks again.......
 
Tap! Tap!

Absolutely beautiful John, I love them both. Keep up the great work brotha!:thumbup:

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
Mo
 
Hello all,

Yes John delivered this to me tonight, and I have not put it down. The wood is amazing as usual. The balance is perfect, and the hoppe ring explodes...this is a beauty...thanks again Jon

Brett
 
Back
Top