New stroke training technique

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
When I first became interested in pool my stroke was awful. This problem is common to incoming pool players.

The secret I am going to share with you will change your game if your a player with the above problem.

The problem with developing a stroke is practicing the right way and getting corrective feedback.

I have developed a cue for practice that gives you instant feedback for how true your stroke is.

If you want to know more i can only share advertising details about the product.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I first became interested in pool my stroke was awful. This problem is common to incoming pool players.

The secret I am going to share with you will change your game if your a player with the above problem.

The problem with developing a stroke is practicing the right way and getting corrective feedback.

I have developed a cue for practice that gives you instant feedback for how true your stroke is.

If you want to know more i can only share advertising details about the product.
whatever. there's already a product that does just this. keep trying there sparky.

justnum

Silver Member
Please let it have a spring in the middle

I posted the hollow paper cue awhile ago.

I added a variety of internal parts and an infrared laser is the big winner in performance tests.

Training a cue stick to a specific spot on the cueball based with infrared light is the the application.

I call it a practice cue because a cue that lights up might be declared illegal.

If you want to know more about illegal modifications to pool cues just say hi.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I posted the hollow paper cue awhile ago.

I added a variety of internal parts and an infrared laser is the big winner in performance tests.

Training a cue stick to a specific spot on the cueball based with infrared light is the the application.

I call it a practice cue because a cue that lights up might be declared illegal.

If you want to know more about illegal modifications to pool cues just say hi.
Sounds like a fun way to enjoy the hobby, honestly. Does it help?

justnum

Silver Member
If you want the legal version it comes with special glasses and the laser is not visible to the human eye. The legal version is significantly more costly.

justnum

Silver Member
Sounds like a fun way to enjoy the hobby, honestly. Does it help?

Yes I favor spots in my powered up break shot for 14.1. I was mystified why I could play soft breaks and it works well but power stroke had issues.

I have a limit on power control for 14.1 break. Thorsten does not have that limit.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes I favor spots in my powered up break shot for 14.1. I was mystified why I could play soft breaks and it works well but power stroke had issues.

I have a limit on power control for 14.1 break. Thorsten does not have that limit.
Thorsten is special

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
This may be your best idea yet.
Not saying it makes sense, has value, or that I believe you'll actually follow through with the idea...just that it is better than the exceptionally bad stuff.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

justnum

Silver Member
This may be your best idea yet.
Not saying it makes sense, has value, or that I believe you'll actually follow through with the idea...just that it is better than the exceptionally bad stuff.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Why else would you sign up for an pool forum if not to talk pool? Pool equipment is the heart of the pool world conversations.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Why else would you sign up for an pool forum if not to talk pool? Pool equipment is the heart of the pool world conversations.
I think ive gotten all I could knowledge wise from this forum over 15 years ago... now I just stick around for shit-shows like this thread...