Silver Member
BamCrocCog.jpeg
BamCrocBk.jpeg
AzBulBk.jpeg
AzBulCog.jpeg
AzBulDkBn.jpeg
AzBulMeBn.jpeg
AzBulAnBn.jpeg

New embossed precision split (generally .022-.025 range) cowhide leather wrap styles including new color of Bambino Croco, Cognac. Reddish Brown Bison is back in stock. Arizona Bull is now available in 5 colors, 4 of which are shown here: black, antique brown, medium brown and dark brown. Cognac is not pictured here. Bambino Croco is $20 each, Bison and Arizona Bull are $21 each. There is a $3 per piece discount when you buy a combined dozen my regular leather wraps. Priority mail shipping is $9 for up to about 40 pcs but when value exceeds $300, insurance cost is added. More info and choices at my site superiorcues.com. USA only. TY.

Last edited:

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just posted better more realistic pictures. These wraps have a nice feel on the hand and will add interest to lots of different cues, especially merry widows.

cuecrazy

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
View attachment 612353View attachment 612354View attachment 613136View attachment 613137View attachment 613138View attachment 613139View attachment 613141
New embossed precision split (generally .022-.025 range) cowhide leather wrap styles including new color of Bambino Croco, Cognac. Reddish Brown Bison is back in stock. Arizona Bull is now available in 5 colors, 4 of which are shown here: black, antique brown, medium brown and dark brown. Cognac is not pictured here. Bambino Croco is $20 each, Bison and Arizona Bull are $21 each. There is a $3 per piece discount when you buy a combined dozen my regular leather wraps. Priority mail shipping is $9 for up to about 40 pcs but when value exceeds $300, insurance cost is added. More info and choices at my site superiorcues.com. USA only. TY.
How much do you charge to install one of these?

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
How much do you charge to install one of these?
I'm sorry but I do not take on installations. I do sell to cuemakers and cue companies throughout the USA. If you PM I might be able to recommend someone competent in your area. TY.

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Lots of other choices as well on my Leather Cue Wraps page at superiorcues.com.

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Just a bump here. Lots of other wrap styles in stock including highly popular Spanish Bull.

JerseyBill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
View attachment 612353View attachment 612354View attachment 613136View attachment 613137View attachment 613138View attachment 613139View attachment 613141
Import?? or domestic?? thanks

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Bill, I don't quite understand the question. Arizona Bull is cowhide made in the USA as is most of my leather. Some leathers like Spanish Bull and Wild Scotch are made in Spain. I do not sell Chinese leather! TY. Martin

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
My leather cue grip/ wraps are priced well below the competiton! Many of the best USA cuemakers have been using them for many years.

JerseyBill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Bill, I don't quite understand the question. Arizona Bull is cowhide made in the USA as is most of my leather. Some leathers like Spanish Bull and Wild Scotch are made in Spain. I do not sell Chinese leather! TY. Martin
Hi Martin,
I don't know much about leather, but I'm willing to learn. I know various qualities of tip material and thought it might run along those lines...??? Anyhow, I like buying from the USA if that's even pertinent? lol

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Martin,
I don't know much about leather, but I'm willing to learn. I know various qualities of tip material and thought it might run along those lines...??? Anyhow, I like buying from the USA if that's even pertinent? lol
I recommend the Unique Wrap Magic jig for installing leather wraps. Topbond contact cement WITH the reducer is also sold by Unique Products. There is no better. White glue is yet another installation method some people use with success. Lots of ongoing learning and technique involved. Don't be afraid to learn as it is not real difficult to become reasonably proficient. I'm happy to send a few pcs of seconds that can be used for practice with any dozen pc leather order.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recommend the Unique Wrap Magic jig for installing leather wraps. Topbond contact cement WITH the reducer is also sold by Unique Products. There is no better. White glue is yet another installation method some people use with success. Lots of ongoing learning and technique involved. Don't be afraid to learn as it is not real difficult to become reasonably proficient. I'm happy to send a few pcs of seconds that can be used for practice with any dozen pc leather order.
Best wraps in the biz. My SpanishBull is sweet.