New SVB 17 and under Junior Tourney

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Details on the front page of azbilliards. Cuetec and Matchroom are each putting up $5k in prize money, so $10k total. 32 entries. I would watch that.
 
Details on the front page of azbilliards. Cuetec and Matchroom are each putting up $5k in prize money, so $10k total. 32 entries. I would watch that.
Great news, but with no entry fees and limited to 32 players, surely they must be screening entrants to make sure they are qualified to be among the top junior players in the country, but there’s no mention as to how they plan to do this? Possibly regional qualifier events?
 
Great news, but with no entry fees and limited to 32 players, surely they must be screening entrants to make sure they are qualified to be among the top junior players in the country, but there’s no mention as to how they plan to do this? Possibly regional qualifier events?
I was wondering about that too. I was thinking a good player could get 31 of his friends that don't play pool, and they could all try to enter before anyone else did.
 
I was wondering about that too. I was thinking a good player could get 31 of his friends that don't play pool, and they could all try to enter before anyone else did.
How funny would that be? I'm not sure if I even talk to 30 people these days. In high school, making this happen would be a cake walk.
Make enough to take everyone to a concert.
 
Back
Top