New Tascarella

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
I like it!!!!

The Tascarella's are doing great work and their sleeved ivory joints are the nuts. It's a real nice looking cue. Congrats.

TommyT

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
workmanship as good as it gets.......the Pete's never fail to deliver.........enjoy heaven..... :)

badabing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks for the nice comments. the cue came in right where i wanted it @ 19.4 oz and is a solid player. the workmanship shows great attention to detail and i couldn't be more happy with the cue. one thing that really impresses me with this cue, when you attach the shafts the last turn gets nice and tight.....and i still cant find the seam on the lizard wrap!

HIRUN526

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Dave,

That is one of the most beautiful Tascarella's I have ever seen...I don't know who did the color selection's..hit the nail right on the head. The wood selection , veneer colors,the diamond,dots etc. Absolutely stunning.

......there are certain cues that are to be kept forever....this is a keeper.

Enjoy.

Scott

WalkerInTN

Mr. Entertainment
Silver Member
Hey Dave,

That is one of the most beautiful Tascarella's I have ever seen...I don't know who did the color selection's..hit the nail right on the head. The wood selection , veneer colors,the diamond,dots etc. Absolutely stunning.

......there are certain cues that are to be kept forever....this is a keeper.

Enjoy.

Scott

I couldn't have said it any better. Breathtaking. :bow-down:

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member
Dave, what a great and unique Tascarella!! All of the elements of the cue work together to make an awesome cue. I am an avid Tasc fan and really love this cue. Best wishes and God Bless, Paul Del Giudice.

badabing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks again for the positive comments and best wishes to all.

Scott, the design choices were mine but I have to thank Pete Jr. for the guidance.