New Twist on an Old Topic—Cue Tips

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know...another tip thread?!!! Dangit, Rich...why???

Well, I’m tired of Kamui SuperSoft and wonder what everyone’s favorite SUPERSOFT tip is...for those who use super soft, of course?

I kinda like Kamikaze, but Charles Lakey uses Navigator.

Thoughts?
 
Just have a different brand Soft tip installed and see how you like it. It's so subjective, I have given up on trying to describe every tip out there as there is way to much variation on what a player looks for in a good tip...
Looking at whatever your favourite player uses tells you just about nothing about that particular brand or tip hardness.
 
Just have a different brand Soft tip installed and see how you like it. It's so subjective, I have given up on trying to describe every tip out there as there is way to much variation on what a player looks for in a good tip...
Looking at whatever your favourite player uses tells you just about nothing about that particular brand or tip hardness.
True! I only ask because I notice the Kamuis glaze over sometimes...figured someone may have a recommendation.
 
True! I only ask because I notice the Kamuis glaze over sometimes...figured someone may have a recommendation.

To me tips with leather dyed black tend to glaze over and have less chalk retention.
The know brands Zan, G2, Ultraskin, Kamikaze, Navigator, Longasi, Samsara, Moori, all seems to make good stuff.
 
Ultraskin. I like the soft but the VS and Pro play great if you like 'em even softer. At 3bux a tip they're one of the best deals in pool imo.
 
Ultraskin. I like the soft but the VS and Pro play great if you like 'em even softer. At 3bux a tip they're one of the best deals in pool imo.

I use the softs. IMHO, they are way better than the Kamui black tips.

I have some of the VS, but I haven't tried them yet.
 

Attachments

  • logo 6 (1).jpg
    logo 6 (1).jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 237
Back
Top