New York Cue Case Company

I was looking for them a while back too. No luck. I had there web site saved from a long time ago but it was gone. I'm guessing they went out of biz

Jason
 
Lost but not forgotten

I bought a case from them in 2001.The same case JJ had bought. Six inches square 2-shafts,2-butts. on the back 2 large 12 inch pockets. Your chalk, keys, wallet, and a 38 stub nose fit fine. They were about 500.then I have wanted to get it recovered. It actually stands up. Four rubber buttons on the bottom. ( When Jimmy wetch's truck and dog were stolen they got his schon,pred 314-2, and whitten case)-truck and dog were found. Schon sent him an elite for free, with a leather wrap. His hands sweat he hates the leather,they told him for leather they cut deeper -no linen cane be applied now. Pred. sent him shafts as well, he tried extra long-he's back to 29" shaft. mark I will look for case pictures or take new one
 
JLCues said:
I was looking for them a while back too. No luck. I had there web site saved from a long time ago but it was gone. I'm guessing they went out of biz

Jason


Iagree.gif
devil.gif
 
New York Case Co. is long gone ... You might post a WANTED ad and a case or two will surely be offered for sale ...

p.s. - I had a 3x6 covered in Burmese Python ... It was Super Heavy, so I sold it on eBay a few years back and have regretted it ever since ...
 
Back
Top