Newer Brunswick Cues

NathanDetroit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Saw an online Brunswick catalog that had Gold Crown Anniversary cues as well as three other collections. They all had Uni-Loc quick release joints.

Anyone ever used any of these?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Saw an online Brunswick catalog that had Gold Crown Anniversary cues as well as three other collections. They all had Uni-Loc quick release joints.

Anyone ever used any of these?
The uni-lock makes me shy from them….Brunswick hasn’t made a cue for a long time (as far as I know)
I‘ve had Brunswick Gold Crowns by Joss and they were Joss quality, which is excellent….Falcon, when they were in Canada, also made
some good ones. But I’ve seen many Brunswick cues that are rubbish.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have had a uni-lock Lucasi cue for about 14 years and have never had any problems with the joint.
Every now and then clean the threads and inert with a Qtip and alcohol.
That's quite a selection of cues.

NathanDetroit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am trying to figure out when the cues were first made. The Inferno series says those are inlays. It left me thinking those could be Falcon butts.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am trying to figure out when the cues were first made. The Inferno series says those are inlays. It left me thinking those could be Falcon butts.
That brochure is from 2015. I don't think B'wick was using Falcon for their cues then. There's a number of Taiwanese/Chinese shops that could have made these. With that big 'U' on the shaft they're probably Universal since that's their logo. Same factory that makes Lucasi, predator and others.

NathanDetroit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Couldn't read that "U". Thought it was for Uni-Loc

Universal is not too bad.

Since the Inferno series says inlays, is it likely the Fire series is decals?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Couldn't read that "U". Thought it was for Uni-Loc

Universal is not too bad.

Since the Inferno series says inlays, is it likely the Fire series is decals?
Same shop makes Lucasi, Predator, Players, HXT, ADAM, Dufferin, Universal to name a few. They make good cues. As for decals its hard to tell by looking at a picture. Price is usually the way to tell.