Nice Butt! Unusual design, great finished product!

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Picked up a butt in trade from local cuemaker Don Broos dbcustomcues - First Choice Billiards (905) 636-1120/skinny Justin (shop pimp)

I've always been a fan of the striped Predator P2/P3 cues, this really caught my eye in the shop as it was an experiment. Fitted up with a half steel joint 5/16x14.

Pictures to come!
 
5542B521-E4C5-478B-A975-628637FE10BA-3135-000002083D1A4C4A.jpg



577CE028-5618-4A91-B9A4-52363766F1E3-3135-000002082FED24E7.jpg
 
Last edited:
man that cue is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!! the ss 5/16-14 really suites it too. unique cue really showing off the cue makers creativity. He did all the right things with this cue. he used really pretty pieces of wood, got creative with the design, picked woods thaty complimented eachother and he didn't make it too busy.
 
Both Don and Skinny Justin do a great job building cues. I think this was just something to do one day, it had been sitting in the shop for a long while before we worked the deal. It was just the cocobolo and the points for almost 2 years. I'm very happy how it looks finished.

Justin's cues can be found under xpatcan1 in this section and Don is dbcustomcues on here.

I would never go to someone else, top notch quality and customer service second to none.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top