Nice clean early gc1 package

timsmcm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whats this Nice clean early gc1 package worth

What do you gents think this rig.would.be.worth? Would you go 4000.00 to 4500.00? IT'S an 8 foot over size and it looks almost new. And it's all original.

Attachments

• 20160409_130536.jpg
    20160409_130536.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:

timsmcm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is another image. Could not get them right side up.

Attachments

• 20160409_130428.jpg
    20160409_130428.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 391

BBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gc1

The table, cue rack and all the supplies in the original boxes all together is a rare find...

The plastic name plates theselves on the table and rack are very difficult to find in that conditioned, brunswick went to metal due to breakage.

Not sure if it's with 4K for a 8" table.

BBC

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
That is a very nice package!!!!!! I got pretty much the same package, not quite as much as whats there, I dont have any paperwork or boxes. I got my 9' GC with the same floor standing cue rack, 10 Brunswick 1 piece cues, 1 Willie Hoppe 2 piece Titlist, 1 short cue, a bridge, original Centennials, Brunswick rack, and the Brunswick table brush still in the box for $300.00. I am the 3rd owner. Original owner bought the table package from a Brunswick dealer for his house around 1970, then his friend bought the table in the mid 80s who I bought it from in Jan 2012. When I bought the table it had only been recover 1 time and that was when the previous owner bought the table. He bought it so his grandchildren had something to do when they visited but they never really used it plus it was in an area way too small, there was only about 4' on 3 sides of the table so all you could really do was break. That is pretty much a once in a lifetime deal. I am guessing. I would think that you could probably sell that package in the $3k-$4k range, anymore than that and I think you would really need to find just the right person. I am guessing the cue rack is worth somewhere around $600, thats what I have been offered by a few people, maybe they were lowballing me, Im not sure, its tough to find info on those cue racks. Over $4k sounds like its getting pretty expensive, you can start getting into a new Diamond near that price point and I am not sure if it has much collector value. In case I did not mention this, Its really a nice package!!!!!

rikdee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unless you're considering buying as a collectable or future resale for profit, the price paid is pretty much what the items are worth to you. You define what is too much to pay for this set. But, we all agree that early GCs in un-restored and fine condition are not commonly available.