Nice Varney Cue - Great Player!

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Super Varney cue. Been in my collection for about 10 years. You just don't see these for sale anymore. 15.4 oz. butt and 3.3 oz. shaft with 12.6 mm tip. Cue is in very nice condition. $650.
YHVarney.jpg

YHFore.jpg

YHJoint.jpg

Last edited:

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Great Varney player, not many people willing to part with these. If not sold soon I may keep it.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Varney

Going to play this one soon. I may decide not to part with it. Message me soon if interested.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Last post, last chance! Going to pair this with my Jacoby BlaCk shaft and most likely keep it. Need to contact me soon if interested.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Here they both are. The Brazilian cue is $850. Brazilian spec's are 16.1 oz. butt, 12.45 and 13.0 mm tips and 3.4 and 3.5 oz. shafts.
thumbnail_FullSizeRender-1.jpg

Last edited:

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Can let one of these go. Just bought a Sugartree. Hope it plays as well as both of these.

Past my Prime

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you consider a trade for a fancy Rick Howard with custom made 3 and 3/4 in ebony extension by blok ID. In perfect condition. Rick Howard shaft and possibly Synergy shaft. 3/8 by 11 brass screw. 19 ounce. Straight refinished plays great

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Looking to downsize my collection. Thanks for the great offer. Contact me when you sell yours. Thanks

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Would you consider a trade for a fancy Rick Howard with custom made 3 and 3/4 in ebony extension by blok ID. In perfect condition. Rick Howard shaft and possibly Synergy shaft. 3/8 by 11 brass screw. 19 ounce. Straight refinished plays great
Let’s see some pics of the RIck Howard ?

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Another reminder. I have both of these terrific playing cues. Don't see these for sale often. PM me if interested.