Nine Ball UK Open.

telinoz

Registered
I wonder if Matchroom's pool division only has 2-3 employees so they don't have any ability to do standard "business" things like making sure their product can be distributed to their customers. The pool division's future seems to stand on whether they can sell pool via streaming to a global audience. But Matchroom doesn't put any effort in that.
The streaming was... well, woeful as well. I felt sorry for people who wasted money on DAZN or Matchroom Live etc...
It was all over the place.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Couple ignorant questions- I have many...
Are there Facebo Video Player keyboard controls? (unlogged non-member)

Is the finals match posted anywhere for viewing?

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm logged in and there are only short clips.

There are 20 minutes of highlights of the final on YouTube

Scroll down about half way and there's some of the daily stuff. 6 and 7 hour videos besides the highlights and the odd single match.

Wonder what's up with the last day and Finals. (?)

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the link. I only get highlights and further down, the days 1 - 5 matches. Must be members only.
Yes, the full 2-hour final match is still available on facebook.com/matchroompool if you sign in to Facebook.

[And it is possible to sign up for Facebook to watch pool matches without using Facebook at all otherwise.]

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, the full 2-hour final match is still available on facebook.com/matchroompool if you sign in to Facebook.

[And it is possible to sign up for Facebook to watch pool matches without using Facebook at all otherwise.]
Once you have an acct. you can use FB or not use it. Up to you.