Nit of the Month Award....

Nit of the month.... It's public so no anon votes =D

  • it'sfroze

    Votes: 9 18.4%
  • one stroke

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • poolplaya9

    Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Dom_Poppa

    Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Celtic

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • takeitdown

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Renfro

    Votes: 20 40.8%

  • Total voters
    49

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
For awhile now I have said we need to start awarding this title just as a way to recognize those members who have went out of their way and have gone above the normal call of duty to provide the drama to the home we call AZ Billiards.... I will offer up my choices and will gladly add any you guys would like to submit.....
 
Were you thinking the forum didn't have enough negativity or complaints lately? :grin:
 
I vote an extra option: all of AZB. Seriously.

We have as a group had our panties in a wad the last few weeks... Drama for dramas sake has to be done away with.... I think based on that assumption I get the award just for the poll alone at least for July even tho we are in August now.... I always walk away from the computer when I am about to post something that feels a little wrong... After a few minutes I come back and reread it and I hit delete or submit.... Lately there has been no walk away..

Chris
 
For awhile now I have said we need to start awarding this title just as a way to recognize those members who have went out of their way and have gone above the normal call of duty to provide the drama to the home we call AZ Billiards.... I will offer up my choices and will gladly add any you guys would like to submit.....

there a saying in poker if you look around the table and cant find the sucker your it.lol
i guess if you apply that thinking to this stupid poll. guess what i think we have a winner :)
anyways the stuff that went down at csi is over ppl.move on we all have different thoughts on it.i will gladly give my. 1.= did i put up the money or have anything to do with the event = NO .2.= do i think the way it was handel for big ko was right = NO.3.= do i think mark/csi is great for pool = Big YES thank you mark for all you do for pool and putting the event together.4.=does what i think makes a difference = Yes and NO. yes only to me and no to everyone that thinks difference.all in all it is was a great event keep them coming CSI we need them for pool
 
Last edited:
We have as a group had our panties in a wad the last few weeks... Drama for dramas sake has to be done away with.... I think based on that assumption I get the award just for the poll alone at least for July even tho we are in August now.... I always walk away from the computer when I am about to post something that feels a little wrong... After a few minutes I come back and reread it and I hit delete or submit.... Lately there has been no walk away..

Chris

Looks like you're winning so far Chris. Question: What happens if you're not there to receive the award cause you had to catch a moped ride to the next tourney AND there's a 2nd place tie? Damn, why didn't you think this through? :grin-square:
 
Wait a minute. You left me off the list. According to my Signature line, I'm a NIT. Note, thats all capital letters. Must be more important than mearly a Nit :p .

Seriously, our family had a disagreement over something WE had NO control over. Opinions are just that. Opinions. Way too much hate!

Lyn
 
Wait a minute. You left me off the list. According to my Signature line, I'm a NIT. Note, thats all capital letters. Must be more important than mearly a Nit :p .

Seriously, our family had a disagreement over something WE had NO control over. Opinions are just that. Opinions. Way too much hate!

Lyn

We sure did get to see some members' personality traits come busting through that won't soon be forgotten...
 
I can't view who voted for who. Unless my computer is on the rag, I think this is a private poll not pubic as noted.

Anyway, I suggest the following for a tiebeaker:

The tied nits have a pole off. :thumbup::thumbup:
 
We have as a group had our panties in a wad the last few weeks... Drama for dramas sake has to be done away with.... I think based on that assumption I get the award just for the poll alone at least for July even tho we are in August now.... I always walk away from the computer when I am about to post something that feels a little wrong... After a few minutes I come back and reread it and I hit delete or submit.... Lately there has been no walk away..

Chris

If drama for dramas sake is the measurement, your missing a name on the list...
 
I can't view who voted for who. Unless my computer is on the rag, I think this is a private poll not pubic as noted.

Anyway, I suggest the following for a tiebeaker:

The tied nits have a pole off. :thumbup::thumbup:

No it was always private.. I figured calling it public would have most of the anons running for the door.. Don't need it to be public because it will just feed into more drama.....
 
Back
Top