No Americans left in World 8-Ball

Jerry Forsyth

Well-known member
With the victory enjoyed by Bruno Moratore of Italy over Shane Van Boening there are no Americans left in the field here in Fujairah. Mike, Alvin Nelson and I have captured several good matches this week on video and we will post them to AZBtv when we return to the States next week.

We cannot say enough about the hospitality we have enjoyed here this week. I have made the trip to this tournament every year now for eight years and it just keeps on improving every year. I cannot speak as yet (until the plans are finalized) about what they have on tap for next year but I can assure you that these folks have plans to make this the biggest and most enjoyable tournament in the world and they have some great ideas that will kick in next year. The tourney in 2009 will probably be in March.
 
Well Shane had a great run, with the format it was anybody's tourney (well all the real pros anyway), and I can't wait to see some the footage.
 
Back
Top