No real purpose to this thread other than being my 1st post

CBuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ahh 1st post feels good. I needed my own thread damnit don't judge me. I love your section, low traffic. Which is shocking since you are asked 500 questions a day on TAR chats Ms. Popularity. I may venture out into the main forum but I'm liable to be banned within 10 posts. p.s. what up with all these smiley face choices, that's just cheesy but if other people use them so be it.:thumbup:

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Well, I'm glad I could introduce you to the wide world of AZB posting! Did you need to go smoke a cigarette or anything after your first post? Yes, traffic here is a bit low. It used to be quite a bit more but when the pool world is dead, so is this forum. I appreciate any traffic that comes by though. I think it is something on TAR about instant gratification...ask and you will be answered. Since I work so hard at my real job...it is pretty much ask and you will be answered asap here as well.

I'm glad you could start out slowly. You will eventually graduate to the main forum. I know you can do it!

Sarah :grin: <--a smiley just for you since you like them..haha

tom mcgonagle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sarah, my name is Tom McGonagle. I was at Turning Stone and I got to watch you play and I must say, "I was very impressed with the way youi played. I think you could become one top female players in the world. I wanted to approach you but I didn't want to throw you off your game. I'm also a player and I know the importance of staying focused. I've written a book, it's fiction, called Right on Cue, it's the first story that includes both men and women players. I feel this has taken too long to happen. I'm trying to promote the story in my own selfish way, but I'm also trying to help the game. A good movie, has always helped our industry, I'm trying to make it happen with my story. I would appreciate any help the women could give me. I'd like to send you a copy of my story and if you like it you could tell people what you think of it. If you don't like it, you can also state the fact, you don't. I've gambled all my life on pool games, there's no sense in stopping now. I was also a working stiff for 39 years. The game wasn't big enough to make a living at. I want to change that."

Thanks Tom McGonagle

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Tom, I'm sorry we didnt' get to formally meet. I did watch some of your match with Shane though. One thing that I definitely do better than play pool is read. I'd love to read yours. I will private message you my address. I've read some of the feedback you have gotten so far. It seems like it is a great book. Everyone knows we need something to give this game a boost!

Thanks for your kind words about my game as well.

Sarah

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
DCC meeting

Not sure if I mentioned on here somewhere or on TAR what a bummer it was meeting you at the DCC....now, wait, what I mean is, while you were certainly friendly and personable, I didn't appreciate seeing someone half my size breaking twice as hard as I do...lol ;) Enough of the teasing...you have a fan for life since we both call central IL home. BTW, just because I met you while I was with Bobby - don't hold that against me (kidding again) :thumbup:

hope to see and hear ya on upcoming TAR streams!!