None of your business......

Pool/Billiards .....

• Is my primary sourceof income.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Is my secondary source of income.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • WAS a source of income.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Will hopefully be my primary source of income at some point.

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

RRfireblade

Grammer Are For Stupids
Silver Member
Or is it ?

:)

Is pool/billiards/etc part of your "business" and if so , in what way ?

Is a primary source of income or a sideline? That kind of thing.

Interested in knowing the connection to the game of our esteemed members, not always obvious by screen name or sigs alone.

Thanks. :)

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have made $$$ in pool when i needed to. However life was simpler then and I didnt need much, it was better than a job. but I never played strong enough to make enough playing to have any kind of life I wanted to live. I couldnt win a tournment-never have, not even a $5 Tuesday night one, LOL.

4, 5 years ago I was making lotsw of $$$ and wanted to do somnething for pool, not to make $$$ for myself, my plan was to make $$ and have the players make more $$ from what ever it was I was going to do-I never figured out what I was going to do exactly. I just had the intention of giving pool a "Shot in the arm", I said so in many post back in 07 here. Problem was I was very sick with back problems, in 08 I had to close my biz after 12 years because it was no longer profitable, we tried to do a online version but were not successful. So I dont have the $$$ to pour into a pool plan at the monent. when I do I intend on doing it, to help ppool not me

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
I someday would like to have my own room and run it a way that a pool room is suppose to be ran. I would clean the balls and tables daily and always have at least two tight tables and two tight BB so everybody could play. Weekly and monthly along with a tour stop or 4 a year... Yeah that would be pretty fricking sweet!! Not to mention my place could fund my trips to the SBE, DCC, US Open, TS, The Ginky Memorial, All the Louisiana events and Vegas!! Yeah Im sure I would get my arse handed to me at most of these but at least I could afford to give em hell for a few days :cool:

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Indeed it is. I am currently President, and CEO, of Steamer Cue Sports. Ltd.
Prior to that I built a few cues, and did repair.
Prior to that I played piano at "Two Tooth" Sally's place down in Galveston.
Prior to that I was a Firefighter.
Prior to that I was in the USNR.
Prior to that I went to school for 14 years.
Prior to that I was mostly shitting yellow.
Prior to that it was very dark, yet very peaceful. :smile: