Sold North Demon Ebony and Curly Maple

Sold Item

ndtobs

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
This is a beautiful North Demon merry widow players set. Great ebony and highly figured curly segmented handle. Excellent quality wood in this cue. The rings are silver and copper with abalone diamonds. Copper North Demon logo on butt cap. His silver/copper inlay work is amazing as usual. Joint and butt cap are phenolic. I can't say enough good things about this cue and the only reason its being sold is I loved it so much I had North Demon build me a nice custom setup with the works to be my new playing set. It came in a couple weeks ago and I couldn't be happier with it. I definitely recommend trying one of these out.

Comes with the following:

- Original nice North Demon box
- North Demon towel
- extra North Demon layered tip (excellent tip in my opinion)
- North Demon branded chalk (unused)
- North Demon weight bolt set
- 1x North Demon LD shaft 12.2mm with North Demon layered tip and Juma ferrule
- 1x Cuetec Cynergy shaft 11.8mm with Tiger Onyx tip SOLD
- 1x Revo shaft 12.9mm with Kamui black medium tip SOLD
- 8" predator QR extension (cue currently has predator bumper installed and original North Demon bumper included)
- Plastic joint protectors

Cue is 18.2oz with the original shaft and can be customized for weight and balanced with the included weight set. I think the cue plays perfect with no weight bolt though. This cue has seen some use, but well taken care of. His shafts are amazing with a unique taper and great crisp hit. The shaft could use a cleaning, has normal wear from use and some "greening" from taom v10 but overall in great shape. Cuetec and Predator shafts are in great condition no issues. Some small chips on butt cap pictured. SOLD

Attachments

• ND_1.jpeg
    ND_1.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 757
  • ND_2.jpeg
    ND_2.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 742
  • ND_3.jpeg
    ND_3.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 707
  • ND_4.jpeg
    ND_4.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 663
  • ND_5.jpeg
    ND_5.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 699
Last edited:

ndtobs

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Took the shaft in for a nice cleaning yesterday. It's smooth, tips nicely shaped and ready to run some racks. Open to trades as well.