North Texas Amateur*Lewisville, Tx*Crazy 8's*8-Ball*$40 Entry*$500 Added*MARCH 7@1:00

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Action

Anyone and everyone who comes to this event is guaranteed action from someone..Some guys are playing $100 to $200 a Game 9-ball in this place right now! See everyone Saturday

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Expecting some new winners

This weekend should be interesting with a few new players!! See everyone tomorrow!

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow Phone Calls and Texting Galore

There will be all the action anyone can handle tonight...Come and get ya some!!

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There will be all the action anyone can handle tonight...Come and get ya some!!

I cant make this one but Zach knows how to pump up a tournament. He is running some great weekly tournaments at this place. Bumpski for a great tournament.

Captain K.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Results

Well another fun and entertaining tourny.what can ya do

Smaller crowd this month 23

They did keep me working til around 8:00pm finally having time to post

Zach decided to join the fun, so fix a shaft, ref a shot, call a match, all day long, but what can you do, not work if you love it :thumbup:

quick exits:
Jesse, Josh, David, Steve, Lance, Ed, and our very own Zach

Other suprising exits:
Jimmy Davis taken down by Carl Ray and Gale Gladden (guess he moves back down Ray):wink:

Tom Smith taken down by Carl Ray and after a couple more wins then sent home by Greg Sandifer

Wayne Ford took out Lance Sullivan and lost to Pancho, but went on to wins over Jesse Sanchez,Big ED, Alberto (hill hill) and Alex Acosta before coming to a stop with Carl Ray

Greg Sandifer won his first match against Gale Gladden then lost to Daniel Herring, did most of the cleaning on the bottom half of the one loss side, with wins against David, Don Baker,Tom Smith, and Tony U. then he ran back into Daniel Herring with the same outcome (hill hill though)

Louie Pacheo bull rushed his way through the top half of the bracket sending Lewis K., Alberto Nieto, and Daniel Herring; yes he started the day with a bye.

Randall sent the bottom half over to the one loss side going through Zach, Ed, Poncho and the always strong Carl Ray

Louie and Randall each had outs from the break and outs from saftey play but in the end a tough cut on the 4 cost Randall the rockin chair. (hill hill)

Randall waited for the bracket to catch up to him and it was Carl Ray putting down Greg 3-0 to make the challege

Randall took out Carl 3-2 and another shot at Louie was to be had

Louie in good form and one good roll put Randall down a second time, in the first set 4-2

4th Gerg Sandifer 100.00 :grin:
3rd Carl Ray 180.00 100.00 :grin-square:
2nd Randall 350.00 250.00 :)
1st Louie 450.00 350.00 :thumbup:

just under 1800.00 paid out today
not bad for a 23 man field ( where were the ladies today :( )

Well there you go and look forward to seeing ya'll next time

Kennan

Last edited:

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to everyone

Big thanks go out to all the players and Capt. K....Once again you made everything easier again..

Big thanks to Crazy 8s and ownership for adding the $200 with a smaller field this month...Hope to see all of you on April 11th..ps it's my b-day!!:eek:

In the future if anyone knows of big league events please let me know so we can try to work around them! I apologize to everyone about that I had no clue about the league regionals and playoffs..

Last edited: