Warren, MI 48092-8880

9-Ball, Texas Express Rules
Pros Race to 9, Amateurs Race to 7
Double Elimination
$40 entry ($5 green fee)
$1000 Break and Run Contest!

Registration at 12 noon, Players meeting starts at 1PM

Friday night King of the Hill Tournament

For more information, contact Fred Scooter Goodman at 216-316-7448 or fredscootergoodman@yahoo.com

***I am not involved in running this event so please contact Scooter directly for any questions about the event***

CrisDeLaGarza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just confirmed that this stop is a qualifier for the Predator World 10-Ball Tour in Spain January 6-9, 2010. So the winner of the tournament will not only get the 1st Place prize money (tournament and auction) but also a spot in the Predator event near Barcelona and additional money to help with travel.

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Sounds great for homer Ron Wiseman

:cool:
I just confirmed that this stop is a qualifier for the Predator World 10-Ball Tour in Spain January 6-9, 2010. So the winner of the tournament will not only get the 1st Place prize money (tournament and auction) but also a spot in the Predator event near Barcelona and additional money to help with travel.

I used to play at Hall of Fame a couple times a week and just about everytime I was there, Ron Wiseman was also there. Almost like he was a partial owner. Will there be a player auction for this event.?????

If so, what time will it start.

Thanks

CrisDeLaGarza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:cool:

I used to play at Hall of Fame a couple times a week and just about everytime I was there, Ron Wiseman was also there. Almost like he was a partial owner. Will there be a player auction for this event.?????

If so, what time will it start.

Thanks

There WILL be a players auction! It will start at 1PM.

Perk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From the grapevine all I could gather was the final four:

Adam Smith
Brandon Aschraft
Tim Heath
Someone from Ohio

Someone else will have to give the final order.

dashaw

Just Hanging Around
Silver Member
Come on Chris post the results?

Was I right? Did Wiseman win the event held in the room he lives at?

Wow you type alot and know very little, Ronnnie (Not Ron) doesn't spend much time in MI and hasn't for a couple years now and did not even play in the tournament so to answer your question no he didnt win

Shane Jackson

Action Jackson Industries LLC
Silver Member
from what i was told. bill mcollim from pittsburgh won and adam smith got second. dont quote me though.