NYCGrind.com & Cuetable.com Join Forces!

GG11

Kill the Bunny
Silver Member
Hey guys,

So just thought I'd share the newest article I saw from NYCGrind.com that really caught my attention (and it wasn't just b/c it involved Tony!) lol

JT of the NYCGrind teamed up with Wei of Cuetable.com to provide a play by play account of the hill/hill rack Tony played against Matt Krah at the latest Predator 9-ball Tour. Wei does a beautiful job of visually showing a cuetable.com account of Tony's description as JT covers the video footage.

I think it's a real testament to how valuable Wei's contribution of Cuetable.com is to the pool community and how innovative JT & Ally at NYCGrind.com are to the sport's reporting. I hope we get to see much more of this collaboration!

Here's the article! Enjoy! Cuetable/NYCGrind Interview with Tony Robles

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
So just thought I'd share the newest article I saw from NYCGrind.com that really caught my attention (and it wasn't just b/c it involved Tony!) lol

Im starting to think SOMEONE has a thing for Tony Robles :D

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Honestly, the Cuetable doesn't get the credit and press it deserves. I think some people take it for granted. Hell, before the "RSB table" came out, everyone was using ASCII to diagram a shot (which was pathetic at best).

Eric >Cuetable is Wei cool

GG11

Kill the Bunny
Silver Member
Cleary -- you might be on to something.

Eric -- you're so right!