OB-1 vs Cuetec R-360 LDS Shafts?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I have been using a Cuetec R-360 with their LDS for at least 6 months now and shooting very well. About 2 years ago I put a OB-1 on my Viking and played with it for a good year or so. For most of my 60 years playing I used a hard maple shaft (Viking mostly).
A week or so ago I put custom Ridgeback rails that make all 6 pockets 4”. I had Ridgebacks with 4 7/16” corners and 4 ¾” sides before the change. Today I got the OB-1 out and played a few hours with it. I missed a lot of balls…a lot of balls. I changed back to the Cuetec R-360 and missed very rarely. IMO the OB-1 puts a lot more spin on the QB than the R-360. Has anybody played with both shafts? Johnnyt
 
I'd expect the spin affect is due more to the tip than the shaft... so what tips are on each shaft?
 
Back
Top