OB Cues Ladies 9-Ball Tour: September 11-12: Rusty’s Billiards, Arlington TX, $2,000

Firecracker

aka Crackalackin
Silver Member

obcuestourlogo.png

September 11-12
Rusty’s Billiards

3151 South Cooper St
Arlington, TX 76015
(817)468-9191

The OB Cues Ladies 9-Ball Tour is the largest, longest-running Women's Regional Tour in the Country. We are nationally recognized for our low entry fees, 2nd chance tournaments, and 100% pay-back with a third to a half the field paid every time.

$2,000 guaranteed added!
Eight-Foot tables, Double Elimination, Race to 7, and Alternate breaks throughout the tournament.

Players Meeting: 10:00 am (Rusty’s is open 24 hours!).
First Round: Right After Player's Meeting.
Second Chance Event Sunday 10:00 am.

Tournament Entry Fee (includes $5 administrative fee): $30*
Annual Membership Fee: $20
Annual WPBA Fee: $25 (Optional for 2010)

*Bring a new Member and Receive $5 off your Entry Fee!
Also, a drawing will be held during the player's meeting to see who gets their entry fee FREE!

Sponsored by OB Cues
logoOBcues.png

For more information about this event, click here to visit our website.

Firecracker

aka Crackalackin
Silver Member
Just a note - we will not be streaming this event live due to equipment and personal conflicts. If you are local, please make plans to come out and see us live this weekend.

We appreciate all the support we receive for our fans and we plan to be streaming again in the future.

mandalamps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bummer!

Just a note - we will not be streaming this event live due to equipment and personal conflicts. If you are local, please make plans to come out and see us live this weekend.

We appreciate all the support we receive for our fans and we plan to be streaming again in the future.

What a bummer! I hope everything is OK! :) We sure do appreciate everything y'all do! :):):) xoxo!

Peace,
Amanda

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend! :p

Too bad Babe's in Arlington won't be open yet!

Firecracker

aka Crackalackin
Silver Member
Results so far...

Out of 38 players, Amanda Lampert has won the hot seat against Lisa Marr. Lisa is just now starting the third place match against Heather Pulford.

4th - Melinda Bailey
5th/6th - Jennifer Kraber, Michelle Cortez
7th/8th - Orietta Strickland, Rebecca Riley
9-12th - Ashley Nandrassy, Monica Anderson, Michelle Prince, Tracie Voelkering
13-16th - Tara Williams, Janea Taylor, Julie Stephenson, Corina Campbell

I will have more results as the day continues...

Captain K.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Out of 38 players, Amanda Lampert has won the hot seat against Lisa Marr. Lisa is just now starting the third place match against Heather Pulford.

4th - Melinda Bailey
5th/6th - Jennifer Kraber, Michelle Cortez
7th/8th - Orietta Strickland, Rebecca Riley
9-12th - Ashley Nandrassy, Monica Anderson, Michelle Prince, Tracie Voelkering
13-16th - Tara Williams, Janea Taylor, Julie Stephenson, Corina Campbell

I will have more results as the day continues...

Thanks for the update

Firecracker

aka Crackalackin
Silver Member
Final Results

Sorry guys, I left early yesterday and didn't post the final results.

Amanda Lampert took first, with a score of 7-6 in the finals. Heather took second place, and Lisa Marr took 3rd.

In the second chance event, Julie Stephenson took first and Ashley Nandrasy took second.

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
It was great seeing everyone this weekend! I was especially surprised to see Heather Pulford! Congratulations to Amanda on having a great tournament!

I was lucky enough to win one of the cues in the raffle. The other cue went to a local Rusty's customer! OB Cues is an amazing sponsor! I am able to trade in my raffle cue for equally valued OB products! I'll be getting an OB Break Cue for sure! If you haven't tried one yet, they are the nuts! :p

The next stop is October 9-10 in Austin! If you're in the area, I recommend you stop by and check out the tour!

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrat Amanda!!

Its great to see you in the winners circle again. Your a great player. I have always enjoyed watching you play. I hope to see you in Houston.

FC

Papa Red

Love it or Leave
Silver Member
:thumbup:Congratulation Amanda! Looks like you recovered from last week ends party fest.

Looks like Melinda is playing good again too! Good finish!:thumbup:

:thumbup:Congratulation to all you ladies for supporting your tour.:thumbup:

Sorry we could not make it, the grandkids had ball games Saturday and the little grandson had a his birthday party Sunday because we were gone last week end.

mandalamps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:)

Its great to see you in the winners circle again. Your a great player. I have always enjoyed watching you play. I hope to see you in Houston.

FC

Awww, thanks babe!!!! It's nice to have played well (for the most part)! LOL! :) I am going to try to make the Open but I am not sure yet. Having a womens tourney on Sundays really throws me for a loop b/c of work on Mondays.

Thanks again! You rock!

Peace,
Amanda

mandalamps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks!

:thumbup:Congratulation Amanda! Looks like you recovered from last week ends party fest.

Sorry we could not make it, the grandkids had ball games Saturday and the little grandson had a his birthday party Sunday because we were gone last week end.

Thanks honey!!! We sure did miss seeing y'all! I hope you had fun with the kiddos!!!! :):)

Big kisses and hugs to you and your gorgeous wife!!!!
Amanda

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member

Thank you, Charlie! That's very sweet of you! :)

SO glad I was able to see you and Nancy at the Texas Open!