Oct. 31 - Nov. 1 Magoos in Tulsa, OK $1100 ADDED (NCS Qualifier)

Holly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Magoo's Billiards
Tulsa, OK
October 31 - November 1, 2008
918-663-3364
$1,100 added
Entry $60 (includes green fees)

Please contact the host room for the start time.

The top two players at Magoos will qualifier for the
NCS 8-Ball National Championships
which are to be held in Mid-February in Las Vegas
(the formal announcement for the nationals should be coming within a week or two as soon as a few contract points are finalized)

Please contact me at the CSI office or you can send a PM or email with any questions you may have.

Holly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
A little bit about Magoo's for those who have not had the pleasure. Magoo's which is owned by Jim McDermott, has been the host site of many illustrious competitions. The McDermott family has been tremendously supportive in the world of pool and billiards.

Some of the events which have been hosted at Magoos include:

Three Camel Pro Billiard Tours
Four BCA Junior Nationals
Three National & International Wheelchair Tournament
BCA Black Gold Qualifiers
Four Native American Tournaments
World Cuemakers' One-Pocket
Four WBPA National Amateur Events
Over 20 Midwest 9-Ball Tours
Multiple Texas Express Events
Multiple Viking Tour Events
IPT U.S. Open Qualifiers
IPT World Open Qualifiers

and now the National Championship Series (NCS) as a qualifier host location.

I personally wish to thank Mr. McDermott, his staff and independent TD and promoter, Evelyn Dysart, who all work lovingly and tirelessly on behalf of our dearly loved sport.

Below is the website for Magoo's
[B]http://www.magoosgrille.com/home.htm[/B]

Not only do I encourage everyone to play in an NCS qualifier, but to stop by Magoos anytime you are in the Tulsa, OK area.

Holly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks to Jim and Evelyn for their support of the NCS and CueSports International (CSI)

Papa Red

Love it or Leave
Silver Member
Question

Why is this starting on Friday and ending Saturday? I was planning on going till I looked at the calender and saw it starts Friday.

jjn7612

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Papa Red said:
Why is this starting on Friday and ending Saturday? I was planning on going till I looked at the calender and saw it starts Friday.

Saturday and Sunday they are having a Midwest 9-Ball Tour stop. Its a Double Tourney weekend.

Papa Red

Love it or Leave
Silver Member
jjn7612 said:
Saturday and Sunday they are having a Midwest 9-Ball Tour stop. Its a Double Tourney weekend.

Never got a flier from Evelyn on that tournament.

Holly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The qualifier at Magoos will start Friday evening and run through Sat. It is a unique situation where there are running a 9-ball event in conjunction with the NCS 8-Ball qualifier.

Please visit the CSI website at www.playcsipool.com for more information. We have a calendar of all the qualifiers listed under events, NCS Calendar. Or feel free to contact me for the list of qualifiers.

PoolsGold

Banned
Holly said:
The qualifier at Magoos will start Friday evening and run through Sat. It is a unique situation where there are running a 9-ball event in conjunction with the NCS 8-Ball qualifier.

Please visit the CSI website at www.playcsipool.com for more information. We have a calendar of all the qualifiers listed under events, NCS Calendar. Or feel free to contact me for the list of qualifiers.

Two tournaments in one?! Awesome - thanks for the extra info and clarification.