Ohio Pool Hall

SmoothStroke

Swim for the win.
Silver Member
Will be in Springfield Ohio in the next week.
Any Pool Halls in the area or not too far?
Big tables,small pockets,decent cloth would be nice.....3 cushion table would be a bonus.
Any info is much appreciated.....Thank You

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unfortunately, the East High Billiard Club where Willie ran 526 is no longer in existence. A recent thread provided names of places in Dayton, Columbus, and one or two in Cincinnati. Springfield is between Dayton and Columbus. Cincy would be a bit less convenient. Fortunately, Michael's is on the north side of town, not far off I-275.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=352211

Last edited:

Jimmy_Betmore

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Airway Billiards on Needmore Road is a great option. It's only about a quarter mile off of interstate 75 in north Dayton. Maybe a 30 minute drive from Springfield. Five 9' Diamonds, several Gold Crown, and a couple of bar boxes too, I believe. Clean, safe, good food, and reasonable rates. STRONG nine ball tournament on Monday nights, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmoothStroke

Swim for the win.
Silver Member
Thanks Jimmy,,,Thanks SeaLegs...That summed it up. Just have to see what direction and how much travel time to get to them.

Good Name...I have been in 35 and 40 ft seas...15 to 25 a cake walk. No problem , I'm good
Yet I get car sick if you are on and off the gas pedal....go figure

pdcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will be in Springfield Ohio in the next week.
Any Pool Halls in the area or not too far?
Big tables,small pockets,decent cloth would be nice.....3 cushion table would be a bonus.
Any info is much appreciated.....Thank You

If you care to make the trek to Dayton, Valley Poolhall has Diamonds and a 3C table.
It has been a while since I was in either one, but there are 2 rooms in Springfield with
GCs that were shimmed to more than tight - Backstreet Billiards, on the edge
of 'downtown' - and a room whos name escapes me, out on East Main(rt 40 east) near
the newer WalMart.

I can get better info if you need it

Dale

Last edited:

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Jimmy,,,Thanks SeaLegs...That summed it up. Just have to see what direction and how much travel time to get to them.

Good Name...I have been in 35 and 40 ft seas...15 to 25 a cake walk. No problem , I'm good
Yet I get car sick if you are on and off the gas pedal....go figure

Mind your P's and Q's while driving. The Ohio State Highway Patrol is everywhere and they are not the most forgiving types.