Ok now that JB and Lou is dead , who's next

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
J,

this thing w/S is lookin like your 1P match w/L
Fully agree. Tough to argue with full blown idiots who don't really the utter depth of their stupidity. What can I say to self proclaimed boy scouts who love to keep their noses brown by holding up thieves as their heroes?

That level of self denial is bottomless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Fully agree. Tough to argue with full blown idiots who don't really the utter depth of their stupidity. What can I say to self proclaimed boy scouts who love to keep their noses brown by holding up thieves as their heroes?

I think he means you're showing your ass yet again.....

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member

heavy dude, REALLY HEAVY :smile:

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
I'll make it real easy... Make a list of the top 200 (skill-wise) AZ posters..

Run a random number generator to pick a name out of those 200 players..

II'll play that guy or gal for $1000.00. Whomever it might be.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Short Bus Russ - C player

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I hope you're kidding!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

Put me in. I will play you 8 ahead one hole for a g.

ShortBusRuss

Silver Member
I hope you're kidding!

Lol... I think I play a bit better than a lot of people think... :wink

And the talent falls off pretty steeply after the top 50 or so, I think, so... I likes my chances....

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You should start a thread I'm sure you'll get plenty of takers.

GreenFeltguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lou is right about pressure

I'm 70 years old and have gambled at pool most of my life for some huge amounts of money even though I don't play nearly as good as Lou, and would need some weight to play John. Lou made a post on here to someone that said there are very few people who can play their A game under these conditions. John you seem like nice guy, I have several of your great cases, don't let the people get to you. Perhaps you, Dippy, and Myself could play some high dollar one pocket, even though I might need a small handicap playing both of you preferably in New Orleans. I watched Dippy torture a guy that gives me 8-7 for $10,000 and Dippy was able to bring his A game. I'm old can't make two balls in a row but still enjoy playing high dollar one pocket. God Bless all the good people in this forum ! Gerald Huber, author "The Green Felt Jungle "

cueenvy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm 70 years old and have gambled at pool most of my life for some huge amounts of money even though I don't play nearly as good as Lou, and would need some weight to play John. Lou made a post on here to someone that said there are very few people who can play their A game under these conditions. John you seem like nice guy, I have several of your great cases, don't let the people get to you. Perhaps you, Dippy, and Myself could play some high dollar one pocket, even though I might need a small handicap playing both of you preferably in New Orleans. I watched Dippy torture a guy that gives me 8-7 for $10,000 and Dippy was able to bring his A game. I'm old can't make two balls in a row but still enjoy playing high dollar one pocket. God Bless all the good people in this forum ! Gerald Huber, author "The Green Felt Jungle "

You old Hustler! Playing the lemon.

cueenvy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What ever happened to giving the customer what he wants?
If John wants to go off for 20k, why not just oblige him?

Sometimes you gotta give the people what they want. I'd love to watch this train wreck again.

GreenFeltguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not really a hustler, just someone who enjoys pool gambling, I've turned down 16-4 from Scott Frost, much more from others, turned down even game with Dippy but would play him even real high !

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Gerald I'd love to be on the table with you anytime. We don't have to bet a lot I just want to hear the stories. Thank you for your book it was highly entertaining.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
What ever happened to giving the customer what he wants?
If John wants to go off for 20k, why not just oblige him?

Sometimes you gotta give the people what they want. I'd love to watch this train wreck again.

That's what I thought. What happened to the sucker is always right?