Ok, what's happening to me?

veilside81

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
During matches I've always aimed at the object ball standing behind the cueball for 90% of the shots and walked over to see the exact contact point on the object ball by aligning my self to the object ball and the pocket for the other 10% of the shots that represents tough shots due to the set up of the shot or the pressure put on by the relevance of the ball..

Well lately it's happening a strange thing to me that never happened before and that I can't explain...

If I aim like I always aimed from behind the cueball I'll pocket everything.. If I walk to the object ball to see the exact contact point when I go down and shoot I tend to miss the shot, usually by thin hitting it...

What do you think it can be?
:confused: :o
 
Thanks Scott I would love to visit you, but I am italian and it's pretty difficult to find one around here :) If you remember once I asked in this forum if any of you guys will ever visit Italy I will love to get lessons..:D
 
You dont need help from anyone, this is an easy fix. Just always aim from behind the cueball you said yourself you pocket everything that way; so why would you aim any other way? Im just teasing and really wish you luck is solving your problem.
 
I think you're just thinking too much. If I was having your problem, I'd take a day or two away from pool and come back doing whatever was working for me in the past.

Then again I'm one of those players that doesn't take a scientific approach to every shot I face. It's a miracle I ever break and run.
 
I think it's a good thing you are having problems!.....:D the reason I say this is many times I would run into an issue like yours I would have a breakthrough right after. I always play my worst right before learning something and then I usually jump up a gear.

good luck!
 
@gerry: Thanks, I really hope so, because I am putting a lot of effort lately in becoming a stronger player..

@koopa: I've taken a day off, but that didn't do anything apart for giving me a little muscle rest..

@easymoney1: As I said I've alway aimed 90% of the shots in the 1st way and tougher shots in the 2nd way, so if I take this away I am in real trouble because I think that when you play matches at a certain level the difference between two strong players is also in who of the two is gonna make that difficult shot at the right moment..:) jmho
 
Back
Top