Olatha

dardusm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello,

I'll try and post the results when the tournament is over. The one pocket had 31 players and The finals was between James Walden and Ike Runnels. Ike beat Dave Matlock to advance to the finals and beat James the first set. They played the finals last night but was I unable to attend. Playing in another tournament. The 9 ball had 93 players in the open and 17 players for the ladies. I will get the results and post them this evening.

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Any news yet?

I know at least 3 of our players are up there, maybe a couple more. Steve Rector, Marshall 'Dillon' Roney, and Aaron White.

dirtybobjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve Rector?

Snapshot9 said:
I know at least 3 of our players are up there, maybe a couple more. Steve Rector, Marshall 'Dillon' Roney, and Aaron White.

Been meaning to ask....Steve used to live in KC.....right? Tell him Bob McC says hello. Is he on this forum?

Bob Owen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I went up for the 1-pocket only. (one out of the money, again:mad: )
Pro players:
Ike Runnels
Lee Heuwagen
James Walden
Danny Harriman
Dave Matlock

31 players in all.

ap_audio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just got back home from the weekend in Olathe. Called up to Shooters when i got home to see what the final turnout was:
in the open 9-ball, top 4 broke down like this :

1. Darren Everett
2. Ike Runnels
3. Danny Harriman
4. Chad Bilmont

forgive me for any spelling errors - this is what the guy at shooters told me when i called just a few minutes ago.

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
it's

Chad Vilmont, good friend and running buddy of the Bowman's, Jesse and Jamey.