Old balls for boys club -- who to contact

JoeW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It looks like we will have five or six sets of old pool balls to give to the Boys and or Girls club. Someone on here said that they coordinated this type of project. Does anyone remember who takes care of this. I will need a name and address by PM please.

Thanks for the help.

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
It looks like we will have five or six sets of old pool balls to give to the Boys and or Girls club. Someone on here said that they coordinated this type of project. Does anyone remember who takes care of this. I will need a name and address by PM please.

Thanks for the help.

I think Cocobolo Cowboy (Bruce) did somthing like this awhile back, he posts on here.

RackemBilliards

Player, Room Owner
Silver Member

Thanks for the help.

You're probably thinking of 'acedonkeyace' here on AZ. He was asking about donations of cloth for the Boy's and Girl's club in FL and we sent him a big box of cloth for the kids to use in projects.

DallasHopps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you're cold-calling an organization, proceed carefully and choose your wording with a critical approach... maybe even write something down. You'll want to avoid such phrases as "I was looking to give my old balls to your children" or "What do I have to do to get my balls into the hands of the boys in your club?"

More seriously, I'd start by finding out which local clubs to you even have pool tables.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
If you're cold-calling an organization, proceed carefully and choose your wording with a critical approach... maybe even write something down. You'll want to avoid such phrases as "I was looking to give my old balls to your children" or "What do I have to do to get my balls into the hands of the boys in your club?"

More seriously, I'd start by finding out which local clubs to you even have pool tables.

Funny thing is our Recreation Center has 200 of these that have been retired. Called the local Boys N Gwirls Club, and they are coming Thursday to put em up for Art Projects.

bowling-pin-stress-reliever-extralarge-4423.jpg

Our Trash is going to be turned into Treasured Art...:smile: