Trying to find any info on this Mc Dermott. Can't find any pictures like it
anywhere. I think it's from the 80's. Looks like micarta ferrule. Joint has
some grain in it. Don't know if it's plastic-ivory-buckhorn or what. Shaft
is 13mm with what looks like micarta. Cue weighs 20oz. adjustable. Cue
is in like new condition. Might have been a special order. Probably one
of a kind. Trying to figure out a price on it as I want to sell it. Any info
is greatly appreciated.
anywhere. I think it's from the 80's. Looks like micarta ferrule. Joint has
some grain in it. Don't know if it's plastic-ivory-buckhorn or what. Shaft
is 13mm with what looks like micarta. Cue weighs 20oz. adjustable. Cue
is in like new condition. Might have been a special order. Probably one
of a kind. Trying to figure out a price on it as I want to sell it. Any info
is greatly appreciated.