Old NATIONAL 1 X2 case what's it worth?

Killer Miller

LM Cues
Silver Member
I have this old National case and am wondering if it has any value?
Pretty good shape for as old as it is. The rivits are mostly rusted but still a solid case.
Thanks,
Larry
 

Attachments

  • PICT0496.jpg
    PICT0496.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 253
  • PICT0497.jpg
    PICT0497.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 279
  • PICT0500.jpg
    PICT0500.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 258
I had an aluminum case that the latches were rusty. I worked at it with fine sand paper and steel wool. It would be a lot of work for you but I think the case you have is worth it. Probably bring the value up a tad if you are planning on selling.
 
I wouldn't care what any one else says .. That is an amazing case, OLD skool love :lovies:
 
Except for the logo, looks just like the old Brunswick cases. There were two types, the leather ones and the vinyl ones. At Super Billiard Expo, I saw some leather cases, and depending on the condition they were asking $100-$250.
 
Back
Top