Sold Old School SS Joint Chris Nitti

Sold Item

libtrucker

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I thought this seller was legit, and i'm not sure what transpired in the conversation. Maybe , you were not offering what the seller agreed too, or maybe you didn't agree to pay all fees, including escrow.

Also, there are rules about shipping anything with ivory, i'm not sure how they read, but maybe , that's the issue.
Strange, I asked a couple simple questions about this cue and never got a response, which is fine, but then he continues to "bump" the listing. I guess hes not in any rush to sell it.

CavinTan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I thought this seller was legit, and i'm not sure what transpired in the conversation. Maybe , you were not offering what the seller agreed too, or maybe you didn't agree to pay all fees, including escrow.

Also, there are rules about shipping anything with ivory, i'm not sure how they read, but maybe , that's the issue.
I’m not keen on using a service im not familiar with (neither do i hear many people using this option),don’t see why more parties should get involved either? Furthermore, you did not state you would be paying the additional charges for using PB escrow services.

Secondly, dealing with users who just joined a month ago, with no content usually seems abit like a red flag to me

Last edited:

JA062669

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Perhaps. You different understand my earlier post. I said I'd buy need payment information. Is there a time frame that I have to be a member before I decide to buy something?

CavinTan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Exactly the case, contrary to what he/she claims.

solidinside

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Proficient billiards is legit. Scot is a good guy with a great reputation. If I were to sell to someone I may have doubtful, proficient billiards escrow would be the way. He's pretty much a trustworthy middle man. Buyer should pay for the service.

David Sorensen

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Proficient billiards is legit. Scot is a good guy with a great reputation. If I were to sell to someone I may have doubtful, proficient billiards escrow would be the way. He's pretty much a trustworthy middle man. Buyer should pay for the service.
What does Scot @ Proficient charge to be the middle man , pm me thx