Olney Tulipwood cue plus a Vantage shaft
F/S Olney merry widow cue with the most outstanding Tulipwood I have ever seen. There are two shafts, an original that has a slight roll, but very playable. The second shaft is a Predator partial Vantage shaft that was custom made and the hit is just outstanding. There is a slight flaw in the butt cap where there is a small discoloration. Because of this I adjusted the price. The pictures show one shaft, but there are two. In the last picture there is a 314 shaft that is not included.
The but weighs 14:4 ounces, has white butt cap and joint. I don't think it is ivory. The Vantage shaft cost me a total of $360. so your getting an Olney cue for less then $300.
Joint - 5/16x18
Original shaft-weighs 3.6 ounces, 12:40mm.
Vantage shaft-3.8 ounces and 13:06mm.
There is ring work in all positions.
Now on E'Bay, no longer foe sale on AZ.





F/S Olney merry widow cue with the most outstanding Tulipwood I have ever seen. There are two shafts, an original that has a slight roll, but very playable. The second shaft is a Predator partial Vantage shaft that was custom made and the hit is just outstanding. There is a slight flaw in the butt cap where there is a small discoloration. Because of this I adjusted the price. The pictures show one shaft, but there are two. In the last picture there is a 314 shaft that is not included.
The but weighs 14:4 ounces, has white butt cap and joint. I don't think it is ivory. The Vantage shaft cost me a total of $360. so your getting an Olney cue for less then $300.
Joint - 5/16x18
Original shaft-weighs 3.6 ounces, 12:40mm.
Vantage shaft-3.8 ounces and 13:06mm.
There is ring work in all positions.
Now on E'Bay, no longer foe sale on AZ.





Last edited: