Omega Billiards Feedback?

John Woon

Registered
Omega has a cue I’m interested in but want to know if they’re legit.
Anyone have experience with them?

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Used them a few times. Totally legit. They used to have a section with "deals of the day", and actually had good stuff and bargain prices... sadly no longer. Besides, you can use paypal there, so you're pretty well covered.

John Woon

Registered
Used them a few times. Totally legit. They used to have a section with "deals of the day", and actually had good stuff and bargain prices... sadly no longer. Besides, you can use paypal there, so you're pretty well covered.
Thanks!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Omega has a cue I’m interested in but want to know if they’re legit.
Anyone have experience with them?
10000% solid.

I’ve done loads of biz with them, some big cue deals, I’ll vouch for Mike(owner) 7 days a week.

He had a cue if mine(I had completely forgot about $400ish range) I guess I left it in his booth in Vegas (I have put inventory in his booth lots of times) anyways this one particular cue we forgot about. About 5 years later at the Derby he sees me and says “hey I think I have a cue that’s yours”. “I don’t think so”. We went over to his booth and sure enough it was my cue he had floating around for years. I gave it to him. That’s how honorable Mike/Omega is.

Best
Fatboy