One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Aggression

TRWpool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All the first edition books have been sold and the reviews have been outstanding. I'm so pleased that so many have graced me with their comments.

I now have a second printing available. This edition has most if not all of the typos corrected, not that they detracted from the overall quality of the book, but I did try to provide the most pristine work I could. I'm that much closer to that goal.

trwirth369@gmail.com

Thanks to all and a special thanks to AZB.

Tom
 
Book sales are still strong and Europe is getting in the act! I made sales to Croatia, the Netherlands, and England. Lately, I've had inquiries from Tokyo too. I'm so happy to see that the whole world is gravitating to this fine pool game. One Pocket is taking over as the #1 game of choice among serious pool players. And rightly so.

trwirth369@gmail.com

Tom
 
Book sales are still strong and Europe is getting in the act! I made sales to Croatia, the Netherlands, and England. Lately, I've had inquiries from Tokyo too. I'm so happy to see that the whole world is gravitating to this fine pool game. One Pocket is taking over as the #1 game of choice among serious pool players. And rightly so.

trwirth369@gmail.com

Tom

No surprise here Tom! You created a great book.
 
On my list of books to get, when I do and have the time to go through it I will write up a review of it. I am sure it is excellent. One pocket is the best and most complete game on the planet. :)
 
Back
Top