One pocket in Dallas Invitation

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am inviting someone to play at my house
I have a decent 9 foot Brunswick and play serious one pocket
but I don't play good

if you are a road player with manners and don't smoke or cuss in front of the wife
call me and schedule a session ,mostly just some cheap practice pool


if you are a person thinking of buying an Antique table but are not sure if you would like the play,I have an Antique table in good shape,9 Foot Kling with simonis and 4.75 pockets. You might like to see if you like it

I also have an Anniversary and Centennial as back ups,I want to sell 2 of these tables
and keep the last one for me
 
I am inviting someone to play at my house
I have a decent 9 foot Brunswick and play serious one pocket
but I don't play good

if you are a road player with manners and don't smoke or cuss in front of the wife
call me and schedule a session ,mostly just some cheap practice pool


if you are a person thinking of buying an Antique table but are not sure if you would like the play,I have an Antique table in good shape,9 Foot Kling with simonis and 4.75 pockets. You might like to see if you like it

I also have an Anniversary and Centennial as back ups,I want to sell 2 of these tables
and keep the last one for me

Thanks for the invite Dean. I'd love to take you up on it if I get out that way.
P.S. I don't play good either. :cool:
 
great to hear that you don't play so good
I will look forward to playing
please schedule in advance
I have a couple of extra rooms so you can
stay over when you are in dallas

dean

ps I was laboring under the delusion that you were a good player
perhaps the book etc

but I am glad to hear the facts
also it appears your cue is warped,you
might want to roll it on the table

if it is I have some nice ones
 
Last edited:
Back
Top