Fast Lenny Faster Than You... Silver Member Mar 2, 2015 #1 Here is a playlist of videos for you all to watch from the tournament on Saturday. Enjoy. http://youtu.be/r20hi3pM0LM?list=PLR1Bq2uI3EuH0roejv_ZQIrFrpLVihXyG
Here is a playlist of videos for you all to watch from the tournament on Saturday. Enjoy. http://youtu.be/r20hi3pM0LM?list=PLR1Bq2uI3EuH0roejv_ZQIrFrpLVihXyG
Keith Jawahir AzB Silver Member Silver Member Mar 2, 2015 #5 Tried watching a few last night, I couldn't open any of them due to country restriction (I'm in NYC).
Tried watching a few last night, I couldn't open any of them due to country restriction (I'm in NYC).
Fast Lenny Faster Than You... Silver Member Mar 2, 2015 #6 Keith Jawahir said: Tried watching a few last night, I couldn't open any of them due to country restriction (I'm in NYC). Click to expand... Background music in poolhalls always brings up copyright claims, addressed them and they should all be good to go later today.
Keith Jawahir said: Tried watching a few last night, I couldn't open any of them due to country restriction (I'm in NYC). Click to expand... Background music in poolhalls always brings up copyright claims, addressed them and they should all be good to go later today.