Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank you for knowledge.
Another question please.
My opponent owes 1 ball.
My inning I shoot a ball in my pocket and at the same time sink a ball in his pocket. What is the rule. Thanks for your time.
Usually he wins. The exception is if there is a spot, such as 8-6, which means that you might have pocketed your winning ball on the same shot. Then you would win.

Stated a little differently: The game ends as soon as one player has the required score. If both players get to the required score on the same shot, the player shooting wins.

Reactions: bbb

cigarmikl

Registered
Usually he wins. The exception is if there is a spot, such as 8-6, which means that you might have pocketed your winning ball on the same shot. Then you would win.

Stated a little differently: The game ends as soon as one player has the required score. If both players get to the required score on the same shot, the player shooting wins.
I,m sorry I should have stated my shot was not for the winning point. My question is does the opponents ball get spotted immediately or after my inning.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I,m sorry I should have stated my shot was not for the winning point. My question is does the opponents ball get spotted immediately or after my inning.
Oops, I read your post wrong. I read "owes" as "needs".

Balls never spot during a turn unless all balls are off the table. Your opponent's owed ball spots at the end of your inning.