One rail kicking system

ballbanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey everyone, I've lurked on this form for a while picking up tips and so forth much appreciated. So i have had trouble with one rail kicks been losing lately getting hooked and then kicking and missing the ball. Well i came across this little gem and it seems to work pretty good. I have a 9 ft table and it works on it pretty well. So i thought what a good time to share something. So if there are other hacks out there like myself here ya go give it a try. cheers

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
This guy's 1 rail bank system is actually very handy. Had a bca instructor friend show it to me one night. He said it works well for kicks also, but I'm old school -- I just know where to hit the ball -- so I don't use the system. But it is a very good system and it I found it to work great on a diamond table. Big thumbs up!

ballbanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ya it seems pretty good to me. I can bank not to shabby but the funny thing is i cant kick very well. So i have been practicing the kicks last night and some today hitting them and actually making some. Always nice to find something that helps me in learning this game. In a little local tourney couple weeks back i was 6 out of 8 in banks and had a guy say to me man you haven't missed any shots down the rail lol. That's from the poolology that helped with that. Gotta say i really like it when i learn something new. cheers

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ya it seems pretty good to me. I can bank not to shabby but the funny thing is i cant kick very well. So i have been practicing the kicks last night and some today hitting them and actually making some. Always nice to find something that helps me in learning this game. In a little local tourney couple weeks back i was 6 out of 8 in banks and had a guy say to me man you haven't missed any shots down the rail lol. That's from the poolology that helped with that. Gotta say i really like it when i learn something new. cheers

Excellent! More tools equals more skills.