Open Poolroom Forsale

B-Rod

Always Post First!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
As it states im Considering selling my poolroom I have other ideas in mind and im tired of the night life. I have 18 new Diamonds and this poolroom has been open since 4-1-07 the diamonds were installed May of this year. This poolroom is a very nice place and is located in Pensacola Florida feel free to contact me @ 850-530-2225 Brandon at this time i really dont know the value but ill entertain offers.

Attachments

• 0528122041.jpg
    0528122041.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 1,418

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
i have been there several times
i hope it stays open because i enjoy playing there

nice clean,great equipment in perfect condition
i wish it were in dallas

dean

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
Good luck with everything. Is it all 7 footers?

I wish I had money to get into something like this.:frown: I can't afford one table, let along a whole poolroom.:)

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Brandon has a beautiful Room.

Very clean and fresh. It makes me smile just walking in the place. It is one Honey of a Room.
Nick :)

Methodman201

@gmail.com
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow Dude. I think I know someone whom may have some interest. I'll ask him. I've been there a couple times, it's got great tables.

nikkatine

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you interested in selling any tables individually? I've been there once, and I must say, Best Pool tables I've ever played on.

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Here are some questions I would be asking if I was the potential purchaser.

Do you own the tables outright?

Do you own or lease the building, how many sq ft, number of bathrooms, parking etc?

If you lease the building is there a long term guarenteed lease with established increases, is it triple net with maintenance if how is the maintenance going and is there anything upcoming in the near future?

Do you have achohol sales?

Do you sale anything other than pool time?

What are the rates currently?

I will not ask directly about gross anual sales and are they increasing over time or what is the trend. Current number of employeees etc and the myriad other questions any potential buyer would have but I will suggest that whoever purchases this looking great looking room will have a place with some real potential, nice looking room. Good luck with your sell.

B-Rod

Always Post First!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Here are some questions I would be asking if I was the potential purchaser.

Do you own the tables outright?

Do you own or lease the building, how many sq ft, number of bathrooms, parking etc?

If you lease the building is there a long term guarenteed lease with established increases, is it triple net with maintenance if how is the maintenance going and is there anything upcoming in the near future?

Do you have achohol sales?

Do you sale anything other than pool time?

What are the rates currently?

I will not ask directly about gross anual sales and are they increasing over time or what is the trend. Current number of employeees etc and the myriad other questions any potential buyer would have but I will suggest that whoever purchases this looking great looking room will have a place with some real potential, nice looking room. Good luck with your sell.

Hard to try and answer all the questions at once but i do own the tables they were bought 5-23-2012 the building I lease its not triple net its a fixed rate of 2750 and he will sign a fixed 10yr lease i do have a transferable beer license its aprox. 6k square feet and my time is cheap its 2.80 during the day and 3.80 at night per person we have been in the green every month since i bought the place i just have several things going and this is something i would like to do as a hobby and not a job. Sorry for the bad punctuation im posting from my phone