Orcullo vs Kiamco tied 1-1 streaming now

I guess I'm spoiled by the quality of accu-stats (can't stand Jim Wych) but can the commentators cover the match and not every unrelated topic.

I thought last night with Max it would be better but same thing; if techniques, equipment or strategy of the players (Archer v Souquet) was covered I must have had the mute button on.

Stories are fine but please wait until between games.

Bring Billy Incardona on board.
 
6 to 4 Orcollo and yes it is some of the worst commentary I've ever heard. I love Jim Wysch
 
Is anyone else having persistent problems with the video streaming?

For me, every 15 seconds or so, the streaming stops and then resumes and stops again.
 
I guess I'm spoiled by the quality of accu-stats (can't stand Jim Wych) but can the commentators cover the match and not every unrelated topic.

What, you don't like to hear stories about who had dinner with whom and how great the food was and where they're going to vacation in July?
 
Back
Top