Outstanding**Rauenzahn** Ebony/BR MOP Wedge Cue

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Offering for sale this gorgeous Rauenzahn MOP Wedge cue.. Ebony nose and Brazilian Rosewood points and sleeve. The wedge is not as deep as I have seen on some of these so it really doesn't seem to interfere with the playability of the cue. Radial pin..Ivory joint.. Butt is 15.1oz..Very nice leather wrap. Shafts are 3.9oz/12.65mm and 4.0oz/12.5mm. Veneers are green, orange, black, natural from inside out. Cue plays very sweet. The Hoppe ring has a thin crack. The price will reflect that. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.. This cue cost over $2K to build.
$1185 Shipped
Dan~509-919-5224

Offers always considered but not always accepted

LETS SEE WHO IS PAYING ATTENTION... $1075 SHIPPED. THIS IS A GREAT CUE. I'M BLOWING IT OUT..
 
Last edited:
I have known many players who played
with cues having that wedge

Jerry Rauenzahn is getting the credit he deserves after all these years

really a nice cue
 
Back
Top