Outsville... Free PPV Drawing on Facebook..

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Membership drive going on... Will be doing a free PPV drawing for group members and for people who have liked Outsville Inc.... Here on Facebook... So you can get 2 entries into the drawing by being a group member and liking our other page......

The PPV Will be for the Accu-Stats Make it Happen event Nov 6th-9th......

https://www.facebook.com/Outsville

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Outsville/

For AZers that post here ON THIS THEAD DO NOT PM!!! I will add a 3rd entry into the drawing if you have liked Outsville and joined the Outsville Group......

MIH8-ball2014lg.jpg

Chris
 
Last edited:
I wish those damn 'molds' would hurry up. My 'Great White' teeth can't wait to put a new spin on things around here..:wink:. Need some more MH Ki-tech tips too.

Randy

Great post on American Rotation. Its the best game to clean up pool's misguided attempts of the past. IMO Everyone needs to find a way to get involved with this great game. Here's more info from another thread about it... Joe Tucker comment near the bottom of this page..

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=379382&page
 
Duh!!! I am sold on the tips, but old age bites me now and then. I didnt even think about face book till this post :). Plus it reminded me I gave away my last spare tip 2 weeks ago. Just placed an order.
 
Last edited:
Just to clarify.... Even if you don't join the facebook groups you will still get your name in the drawing by posting on this thread.......
 
Id like to know some more about this chalk too. I cant wait to try some. Ill have to order some tips too pretty soon.
 
Less than a week until we roll!!!!


As far as the Great White.....

Labels at this point are the hold up... Waiting on samples from several companies. I was originally going with 1" cubes but they were too large to be used easily unless you had large hands. Dropped back the 3/4" which is the normal chalk size and it was immediately obvious that the size was not a random choice over the years....

Chris
 
Last edited:
Back
Top