Outsville "SOLID" Break tip.. FINALLY

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Wow is all I can say... Nothing ever moves as fast as you think it will but I didn't realize it was December of last year when I thought I was almost ready to ship break tips.... There have been at least 20 formual changes and several material changes over the last 8 Months... But I am now to the point that I don't think I can make a better "SOLID" Leather break tip.. These are a cowhide single layer which come in at 85 on the Shore D and have high COR for a non synthetic tip......

I have addresses on the following people who I had promised to send samples out to soo long ago... I will be sending out PMs this week confirming but if you see your name and the address has changed please PM me with the new address or if you have decided I am slower than Christmas and you no longer want to do the feedback please let me know as well......

VAHMURKA - Overseas
KMRUNOUT
X3dnd3X - Overseas
GRIZZLY
jemerson23
sjm300
scottjen26
CJ Wiley
Hellobaby-
Tommy-D
thubosky
sfleinin
Ratta - Overseas

I will add the next 7 people to the list that respond as well... IF anyone on the list is no longer interested or cannot be contacted I will take the next posters after 7 to replace them....

Chris

MrPoolZen

Rack Em!
Silver Member
Please add me to your list!

Hi,

Chad in Vegas. I would love to try one of your tips. I would be happy to follow
up on your tips performance with a review on AZ and possibly market your tip
for you in Vegas.

Regards,

Chad

PM Sent to You!

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Chris, we need pics or it never happened. I'm glad you got it done and happy with it.

Hahah Allen I hear you.... Now if I can get the chalk to Market.... /boggle

I also have a synthetic in testing to go beside the "SOLID"... I say a month but it may be 6 at the rate things go for it to be ready......

Chris

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Lee Brett spent a spit of time here a month or so ago and went apeshit over the tip you provided. He said in essence "bar none, no tip comes close".

I switched from snipers to the Kamui clear soft and IMO... can't say I felt an improvement. Perhaps, a half notch backwards. That tip has maybe 30 hours play on it.

I'd be happy to try yours Chris and provide feedback.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
Wow is all I can say... Nothing ever moves as fast as you think it will but I didn't realize it was December of last year when I thought I was almost ready to ship break tips.... There have been at least 20 formual changes and several material changes over the last 8 Months... But I am now to the point that I don't think I can make a better "SOLID" Leather break tip.. These are a cowhide single layer which come in at 85 on the Shore D and have high COR for a non synthetic tip......

I have addresses on the following people who I had promised to send samples out to soo long ago... I will be sending out PMs this week confirming but if you see your name and the address has changed please PM me with the new address or if you have decided I am slower than Christmas and you no longer want to do the feedback please let me know as well......

VAHMURKA - Overseas
KMRUNOUT
X3dnd3X - Overseas
GRIZZLY
jemerson23
sjm300
scottjen26
CJ Wiley
Hellobaby-
Tommy-D
thubosky
sfleinin
Ratta - Overseas

I will add the next 7 people to the list that respond as well... IF anyone on the list is no longer interested or cannot be contacted I will take the next posters after 7 to replace them....

Chris

i want one too.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Lee Brett spent a spit of time here a month or so ago and went apeshit over the tip you provided. He said in essence "bar none, no tip comes close".

I switched from snipers to the Kamui clear soft and IMO... can't say I felt an improvement. Perhaps, a half notch backwards. That tip has maybe 30 hours play on it.

I'd be happy to try yours Chris ad provide feedback.

I owe Pinky some pay it forward stuff so might as well save some shipping and add you to the list as well LOL.. Lee has been like a big kid in the candy store with our soft.. He was shooting sick recovery shots right out of the gate and shaking his head.. If I pull off a medium soft like I am working on with the performance I have in mind he may have an aneurism....

Chris

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I owe Pinky some pay it forward stuff so might as well save some shipping and add you to the list as well LOL.. Lee has been like a big kid in the candy store with our soft.. He was shooting sick recovery shots right out of the gate and shaking his head.. If I pull off a medium soft like I am working on with the performance I have in mind he may have an aneurism....

Chris

I don't know how many millions of $$$'s you paid Lee ;) but I shit you not, he was gaga over the tip. Over the top gaga. He gave the lesson next day. Anyone who's had a top flight lesson knows the instructor sometimes demonstrates what he/she teaches. Not to mention we played a little. His quick stroke (and quick broken english) and CB movement was muy impressive. :thumbup:

I'll carve off a perfectly good new tip, at GREAT risk to my quasi-feeble game :) You and Lee best beware if I ever miss another shot. (BTW, I shape my tip with a 4 HP belt sander. Hoping that's not a factor)

Last edited:

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
I don't know how many millions of $$$'s you paid Lee ;) but I shit you not, he was gaga over the tip. Over the top gaga. He gave the lesson next day. Anyone who's had a top flight lesson knows the instructor sometimes demonstrates what he/she teaches. Not to mention we played a little. His quick stroke (and quick broken english) and CB movement was muy impressive. :thumbup:

He beat Ralf in the Open 2 years back... Ralf may have been a little off and Lee may have been a little on but he has one hella high gear... Hope he gets healthy and gets to play again... Nothing like having it in your blood with the spirit williing and the body unable.... He can always teach and the lesson was worth the price of admission for me... I didn't take it all to heart but he brought up some things I NEVER had considered as important until they were out on the table so to speak......

Chris

fluna760

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd like to try the new break tip, happy to provide feedback as well. Cant wait for the chalk either, constantly keeping checking to see when it will come out.

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like one. I use your medium and hard on two of my shafts and have told people they are the best. I currently use a samsara on an Alex Brick break cue. Would love to see how yours measure up ! I'm sure they are sweet because I cut off kamui's off my players and installed your tips because I like them so much.

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
Im getting a new custom jump break cue made i would like try one on it.

Maik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like to try your tips also here, maybe i can sell them here in Germany .

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Send me one and let me know what to PayPal you buddy. I've been waiting since the DCC too lol