OZZ's in Provo, UT ??

Snookerd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody know how this place is or what else there is around? There is a tournament this weekend there and I am going, but my better half and the kids are thinking about going down as well. Any info on stuff they could do or anything while im grinding a tournament?
Thanks in advance!!!

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
Ozz in Provo is a pool hall that mainly caters to a college age crowd, BYU, and Utah valley University are near by. There is a tourney this weekend. I was there a couple of weeks ago and a fellow I know said that they would be recovering tables for this. The tables are 9 footers with regular pockets (not real tight). There are 2 shopping malls near by, many restaurants, and SLC is only about 40 minutes up the I-15. Provo is a pretty nice town, IMO. Good Luck.

Jack Madden

John Madden Cues
Silver Member
Anybody know how this place is or what else there is around? There is a tournament this weekend there and I am going, but my better half and the kids are thinking about going down as well. Any info on stuff they could do or anything while im grinding a tournament?
Thanks in advance!!!

Saw the ad. Sounds like a good weekend. Its about 250 miles for you - for me its like 450 one way so------. Have a good time. You going to Joe Horner's tournament in Kellog?

justin.powell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ive got the flyer at home on my email. If you would like me to pm me your email and I will send it to you tomorrow.

Snookerd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes Jack, will be a little trek for me but im used to headed to SLC so wont be a biggy.. about 3 and half hours for me. And I have yet to hear about a tournament in Kellogg, is it going to be a must attend event if im near?

PS I am going to be headed down there to provo tomorrow around 11 or 12 noon..... right after I pick up some good ol Idaho Beer.... screw the 3.2 stuff. JP anyone going to be at EO's tomorrow? maybe we could stop through there maybe get some cheap action for a few hours?

Last edited:

justin.powell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes Jack, will be a little trek for me but im used to headed to SLC so wont be a biggy.. about 3 and half hours for me. And I have yet to hear about a tournament in Kellogg, is it going to be a must attend event if im near?

PS I am going to be headed down there to provo tomorrow around 11 or 12 noon..... right after I pick up some good ol Idaho Beer.... screw the 3.2 stuff. JP anyone going to be at EO's tomorrow? maybe we could stop through there maybe get some cheap action for a few hours?

I am on night shift this week or I would be all over it. Maybe we can hook up when the Utah open is going on, as I am planning on attending that tourney.

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know how this tourney turned out and who won.

hi jp.what i heard was tony wert,from wy,won the nine ball friday and stan t.played mark t. in the 8 ball.i heard first payed 3000.00 and second payed 600.00.i would think they split like 2000.00-1600.00. play for 400.00 difference.i sure would. dago

justin.powell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi jp.what i heard was tony wert,from wy,won the nine ball friday and stan t.played mark t. in the 8 ball.i heard first payed 3000.00 and second payed 600.00.i would think they split like 2000.00-1600.00. play for 400.00 difference.i sure would. dago

Thanks Buddy. I hope to see you at the Utah open.

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Buddy. I hope to see you at the Utah open.

i hope so.i pretty much have been just trying to get well.i hope to hit it good starting in april.big tourny in saratoga,wy.april 3-5.10.000 added in three div,deadline 3-27.307-329-8924.e.j.glode.give him a call.is as good as any tourny i go to. dago