Parrot followed me home from the pool hall

ElKabong

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Belonged to a friend of mine (until tonight)
Crappy cel pics at the pool hall for now
Regular barroom battle scars, but in pretty nice shape

I think you would call these bridged points, ebony into ebony correct?
Hit is awesome, Ive played with it before.

2 shafts, ostrich wrap i was told , ostrich print maybe? It does fell a lot grippier than other leather wraps I've had though.
 

Attachments

  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 775
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 727
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 647
Phenomenal. I'd love to find a Parrot cue like that; the majority seem to be way too fancy for me.

Josh
 
I wasn't real familiar with them, but after searching the interwebz this does seem to be pretty tame
It is still a little flashier than I like, but the hit makes up for it!
 
I think you would call these bridged points, ebony into ebony correct?

Ebony on ebony; regular points. With bridged points, another section of veneer bridges the gap between the base of the points. Here's an example from Dzuricky.
2N2B3686_7a.jpg
 
Back
Top