amazing how every time I ran into Efren he was playing a maple merry widow
he wasn't the only one,almost every good player I ever saw had one
Basic cue,but maple is perfect for shafts
makes you wonder if it is best for butts too,doesn't it?
call for a picture or say
"i want it,how do I pay?'
and get a nice bonus with your already underpriced Mottey
ask for the pictures and forget the bonus but I am happy either way
oh yes,pretty dark,brownish reddish tan collars
steel joint that Mottey is remember for
1 shaft and I have enjoyed the play very much
If I were still getting in action,this cue would be my player
This BONUS is something you can not buy,and I will tbuy back for $100
because I think it's worth over twice that much, do you feel lucky?
wrapless with matching brown,reddish tan wmicarta wrap to match the joint
just PM and say"how do i pay?"
it really is that easy to be playing great pool
Dean
he wasn't the only one,almost every good player I ever saw had one
Basic cue,but maple is perfect for shafts
makes you wonder if it is best for butts too,doesn't it?
call for a picture or say
"i want it,how do I pay?'
and get a nice bonus with your already underpriced Mottey
ask for the pictures and forget the bonus but I am happy either way
oh yes,pretty dark,brownish reddish tan collars
steel joint that Mottey is remember for
1 shaft and I have enjoyed the play very much
If I were still getting in action,this cue would be my player
This BONUS is something you can not buy,and I will tbuy back for $100
because I think it's worth over twice that much, do you feel lucky?
wrapless with matching brown,reddish tan wmicarta wrap to match the joint
just PM and say"how do i pay?"
it really is that easy to be playing great pool
Dean