Pay Outs For The WPBA Tournaments

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Does anyone have or remember the pay outs for the WPBA tournaments? I think it was something like #1= $14,000, #2 $8,000, #3-4th $3,500, #5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th, I can't remember.

If this is close I don't know why they don't post it anymore. It's sure not bad pay outs for 6-8 tournaments for pool now. Thank you. Johnnyt
 
Those pay outs aren't bad at all. In fact there better than 90% of the man's tournaments. But with all the new talent that has come on tour in the last 3-5 years it's going to be very hard for any of them to make over $50,000 IMO. In fact I'll go out on a limb and say only one will make $50,000 this year on the tour. I just checked, A. Fisher has $35,000 already with three tournaments to go, so she will probably go over 50. But not next year. Johnnyt
 
Last edited:
Back
Top